Have Questions about Hello Rewards? Let us Help!
1. When was Hello Rewards launched?
Hello Rewards was launched on December 15, 2014
2. How do I enroll in Hello Rewards?
The easiest way to enroll in Hello Rewards and start earning your perks is by going to our Sign Up page. You can also enroll through our 24-hour Member Service Center at 888-606-0563
3. Is Hello Rewards a stay based or points based program and what benefits will members earn?
RLHC introduced Hello Rewards, our stay based guest recognition program, to better reward our members. Hello Rewards has many benefits over a traditional points-based loyalty program: you get a free night stay every 7 stays - you earn a free stay quicker with Hello Rewards, we will surprise & delight you with special perks curated just for you and even better, you don't have to be an elite member to be rewarded for your membership.
Membership benefits include
- A free night every 7 stays
- Express check-in and check-out
- Late check-out (when available)
- Room upgrades (when available)
- Exclusive Hello Rewards member-only offers
4. Will I get a membership card after enrolling?
In an effort to be more green, Hello Rewards members will not be sent membership cards when enrolling into the program or in order to receive any membership perks. Should you need any of your membership information, simply login to your member portal online.
5. I can’t remember my password to the member portal. How do I get into my account?
From the member portal sign in page, you can click on Forgot Password to have a link sent to your email address on file
6. I have a past stay that is not on my account. How do I get credit for that?
Hello Rewards members are able to request past stays from up to 6 months prior to request date. Within your Member Portal you can request a past or missing stay and this will be reviewed within 72 hours
7. Do my stay credits expire?
You must have at least one (1) stay associated with your account within any consecutive 18-month time period to keep your Hello Rewards account active. Stay credits will expire if your account does not have activity within 18 months
8. I was issued a free night stay perk. Does my perk expire?
Free night stay perks expire 12 months after date of issue if unused. Detailed information about each perk is listed within your perks page in your Member Portal.
9. I was issued a free night stay perk. How do I redeem it?
To redeem, simply contact a representative by calling 888-606-0563 and have your free night perk number handy.
10. How do I know I was issued a free night perk?
Free night perks are sent to your email address on file once earned. Whether you are able to locate that email or not, you can login to your Member Portal and view all of your perks.